- Did you know that cash donations to the Filberg can be used as a Tax Deduction?
- Did you know that you can donate publicly traded securities to the Filberg and pay zero tax on any Capital Gain and get a tax deductible receipt for the fair market value of the security?
- Did you know that bequests may be left to the Filberg in a will and that the Estate would receive a tax deductible receipt?
- Did you know that you can name the Filberg as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy and that you would receive a charitable receipt based on its cash surrender value plus accumulated dividends, as well as a charitable receipt for your yearly premiums?
- Did you know that you can contact the Filberg Lodge for more information on any of these ways to contribute to the Filberg?
Donations are very much appreciated for the ongoing maintenance and operation of Filberg Park. You can add a donation to your annual membership by clicking here. Thank you for your continued support!